11 Responses

Page 1 of 1
  1. carol
    carol January 23, 2010 at 7:28 pm |

Hey Susan,
    You wouldn’t believe how many times I’ve sashayed around the park since the postman came, wearing a different hat every time. ( Me. Not the postman.)
    Love the colours ! My beautiful pressies are warm, soft and a perfect fit. I look nearly as good as your other models – Basil and Thug.
    Thank you so much.
    Carol
    x

2. Fiona
    Fiona January 23, 2010 at 8:23 pm |

Great looking hats, love the colours.

3. JulesM
    JulesM January 24, 2010 at 3:51 pm |

Those are super hats! It’s a real variety and I see your sis likes them all.
    Hope your kitties are adjusting to your new home. It probably just takes a while.
    Here’s to getting your knitting mojo back!

4. Dawn
    Dawn January 24, 2010 at 8:19 pm |

I love that Louisa Harding book, and I have knit pretty much every one of the hats in it. I did a plain version of the beret for a friend ages ago. Your strip version is really lovley, I think a may just have to a look through my oddments bin for some nice soft 4 ply, and do one for myself. Dawn
    P.S did you decide what to do about the mega chuncky jumper? Rowan big wool is to nice, (and too expensive), to end up with something that you are not completely happy with

5. ali
    ali January 25, 2010 at 4:05 pm |

Love it! I also use my cats to model hats and I have a stuffed Koala bear named Basil. I put the baby things I knit on my old Mrs Beasley doll. She makes a fairly good model. Mrs Beasley is from a US TV show in the 1970’s called Family Affair.

6. Anne
    Anne January 25, 2010 at 8:45 pm |

A super collection of hats. Wool makes me itch, so my hat options are limited …. cotton just doesn’t work the same!!

7. Arianwen
    Arianwen January 25, 2010 at 11:22 pm |

The new hats are all lovely. That really is a very glam bobble hat, with kid silk haze as a bobble. I had forgotton about that louise harding book had it from the library a while back must have another look at that beret.

8. Damn, Knit & Blast It » Scarf Envy March 18, 2012 at 11:07 am |