I’ve fallen off the wagon in a big way – The lure of Rowan’s Kidsilk Haze was too much for me to resist.
My long struggle with Cracksilk Haze addiction has been well documented on this blog:
- KSH Shame – Where I found I had nearly all the yarn for the Earthstripe wrap in stash.
- Cracksilk Haze – I Can Stop Any Time I want – Where I discovered I had 130 balls of the stuff (no, that number is not a typo…)
- It Made Me the Kidsilk Junkie I an Today – Where I showed you the shawl that started me on the slippery slope to full on addiction.
- Taking Classes – Cracksilk Haze – Where a bunch of Guilty Knitters attended a Rowan Kidsilk Haze course to similarly afflict my knitterly buddies.
And my last documented “slip”
- Just One Little Kidsilk Fix Won’t Hurt – Where an unreleased colour called to me.
That last post was way back in October 2010 – I had been “clean” since then and quietly working my way down to a mere 117 balls…
Then this happened while innocently accompanying Ben on a shopping trip to Hobbycraft….
A shelf full of half price KSH in great colours – It was too much for me 😯
I came home with this…
And this… ***Shameface***
Oh Dear.. and these….
6 Balls of pink, 6 balls of white and 3 of the grey.
Here’s how they look together… irresistibly delicious – Slurp! 🙄
I am hopeless. My Kidsilk Embarrassment is now back up to a massive 132 balls – I’m worse than ever 🙁
If you don’t believe I can own that much – the curse of Ravelry is that it’s there for all to see…
Do you know what makes this even worse? What was my new year’s resolution this year?
“Don’t buy any yarn to stash, just stuff you are going to immediately knit”
Well, I lasted til May – that’s good isn’t it?