W00t to me!
I’ve kept up this blogging thing for one year today!
Just a quickie post to summarise the year and say , “Thank you readers!” for for dropping by, leaving comments and generally encouraging me. I hope I’ve helped you a little along the way- either with your knitting or by giving you a giggle at my expense. 🙂
Now the boring stats!
In the last year I have blogged 29 projects.
6 were pre-blog projects and a massive 23 projects were knit this year. 1 pattern was my very own creation – Spangle Scarf (and the matching Spangle gloves were a heavily modified pattern too!)
This year’s 23 projects were:-
- 1 hat (Snug)
- 4 tops (Eveleen, Orford, Nichole, Flu Flo)
- 5 accessories (Spangle scarf, Spangle Gloves, Click needle wrap, Fluffy Wuffy Gloves)
- 7 cardigans (Cherish, Ombre, Judie Jacket, Glade, Willow, Big Frill, Brooklyn)
- 2 jumpers (Lavender, Keats)
- 1 pair of socks (Space Invaders)
- 2 toys (Buck and Bucky the Star Bucks Bears)
- 1 double blanket! (Denim Blankie)
Click on the “Completed Knit reports” in the side bar or enter the name in the search box top right for details of each.
Hmmm….I seem a bit cardi-heavy! More Jumpers next year I think and I really should try and write another pattern…
My stash has grown despite my best efforts over the year so I’d better get back to the knitting needles and whip up another project now the flu has abated.
Thanks for visiting for the last year!
PS just remembered – about 50 innocent smoothie hats too!