Guilty Knitters. Our Sunday morning knitting group are trying that name on for size this week, having decided we all now hate “Naughty Knitters”…we’re not naughty! Twas a silly name!!
We do all, however, have an internal list of reasons to feel guilt about our knitting. I bet all of you readers can tick at least 3 of these!!
- Too much time spent knitting
- Child/Husband/Partner/Cat neglect because No. 1
- Not enough time spent knitting
- Abandoned lonely projects left untended and uncared for. Possibly shoved under the bed or behind the sofa
- Too many WIPS
- Spotting a mistake and not going back to correct it
- Obsessively correcting mistakes that really won’t show
- Stash shame
- Money spent on yarn and gadgets
- Infrequent blogging 😳
- Too much time reading knitting blogs and forums
- Ignoring all good advice and refusing to Swatch
- Forcing loved ones to wear your creations even if they turned out a little wonky
Additions to the list in a comment please! 😛